If you are like me, rainy days mean staying in the house, which usually means trying not to eat everything in sight due to boredom!!! But, I really enjoy baking on days like this- especially recipes that are easy for kids too! This is my Oreo or Chocolate Chip cookies dessert that is so good!! Everytime I make it, it's a hit!
You need only 3 ingredients:
Oreo Cookie Dessert
*1 bag of Oreos (or Soft Batch chocolate chip cookies)
*milk
*1 tub of cool whip
Dip the cookies in the milk (let them soak for a few seconds) and then put on the bottom of pan, spread cool whip on top of cookies. Repeat steps to create layers. After last cool whip layer, sprinkle crushed cookies on top. Chill in fridge for a few hours to set.
**The original recipe calls for choc.chip cookies, but I tweaked it and used Oreos...I guess you can use whatever kind of cookie you like (or have in your pantry)!! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment