It's such a treat to get a manicure or pedicure for me! Most of the time, I only get a pedicure b/c the nail polish always comes off when I get a manicure (maybe it's b/c I'm ALWAYS doing dishes)!!! My cousin shared a color of nailpolish that she likes...
OPI Bubble Bath. I checked it out and it's very pretty- it's not too light or too pink (and it stays on too). Perfect for in-between the seasons...not yet fall, but almost out of summer!! Hey- it would look great with the switchflops that Heidi suggested!! Thanks girls for the ideas!
OMT- www.opi.com is a neat website b/c you can customize the color of your hands and try on differnent colors of nail polish. Check it out!

www.opi.com/
1 comment:
This is a great color to use with french also. One of our staple colors at the spa.
Post a Comment