Well I got my first idea today from one of my really good friends- Heidi! She has a pair of flip flops that are interchangable and are adorable. I am sharing the website so you can check them out. Basically you pick out the flip flop shoe and then ribbons that can be changed out. It's not flimsy ribbon or rubber flip flops...they are very cute and practical. She has bought her mother& MIL these and they love them too! She says they are very comfortable- and this is coming from a pregnant woman! Check out the website, you never know they just may be something you're looking for! Thanks Heidi for idea! Remember I would love to hear from you too!!
www.switchflops.com
1 comment:
I just heard about these this week from a reading consultant at at workshop. I plan to order some. Your blog is a great idea, love it!
Stacy
Post a Comment